Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Running trails

Running trails

Running trails Today was a longer run. My time want awesome, but when I throw random trails to the top of a peak in, my times generally suffer. Maybe some day I can run up a mountain, but that day is not in the near future.

I saw pronghorn, lots of beetles and butterflies, coyote tracks, and a few cows. I nearly stepped on two stinking snakes. They were the first I'd seen this year, and the evil blow snakes blend in. The one I snapped a picture of was about a two footer. The second one was close to 4 feet. I did not stay to take a picture of the big one. Bear also found us a green lizard, thankfully he can't catch them.

View from the top looking South
View from the top looking North, the way I came up.  It was kinda steep that last quarter mile or so.

No comments :