Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Brave New Beginning

A Brave New Beginning

I realize I haven't been steadily adding amazing content to this blog for a while.  It isn't that I don't have anything to say, it's more like I don't know if I want to share some of it.  It's hard for me to decide to put private, personal moments out there where anyone in the world can access it. 

The NSA makes me cranky, and people that haven't learned to respect other people's right to believe in what they will makes me even more cranky.  So, I have kept a lot of things bottled up.  And yet, I want my kids, my family, my friends, and anyone that needs to hear what I have to say to get that opportunity.

So, I will begin again with the blogging.  I don't really care who thinks I am nuts, or that I believe things they can't.  But, instead of keeping it to myself, I will share it.  I just ask that you don't be rude, judgmental, or just a jerk about it.  The bottom line, it's my personal blog, and I won't hesitate to delete things that are offensive.

That said, I will have to start with a post about what I believe, because everything about my life is shaped by those beliefs.  It will be hard to understand some of my personal moments if you don't understand where I am coming from.  So, I will work on that explanatory post, and put it out there for the world.  Then I can begin to share the experiences I've kept close to my heart, and away from too many people that might need to read them.

1 comment :

Hollie Hanson said...

Yeah! I am glad you are back!
I enjoy reading your blog :)
YOUR blog. Write away!